Friday 8 April 2016

Tortilla Pizza... Guilt Free!

I am a massive pizza fan and constantly have cravings for it but I know it simply isn't worth the damage!!


So I thought I would give the Muscle food pizzas a break for the week and try out one of the tortilla pizzas I keep seeing on IG!


So here goes...


Ingredients:
Tortilla Wrap
10g Passatta
30g Onions finely chopped
105g tomatoes chopped
30g Grated Mozerella


Method:


1. Lightly fry the chopped onion and tomatoes to soften them slightly
2. Place the tortilla in the oven and cook for a few minutes until warm but not crispy
3. Remove from the oven and add the toppings, cook for a further 3 - 5 minutes until you have the tortilla texture you desire


I served with homemade coleslaw which was simply grated carrot, sliced onions and grated cabbage mixed with some natural yoghurt & seasoned to taste! I also had 100g spinach on the side.


Great light dinner but definitely didn't hit the pizza spot for me personally but may well work for others!


Macro wise for the whole meal? Based on my ingredients:


Calories: 289
Carbs: 39.6g
Fat: 7.6g
Protein: 16g


If anyone has any other good alternatives for pizzas then please let me know, I need to try a few others out!



No comments:

Post a Comment